Why Sacrifice Size for Location?
You’ll be taken back by this spacious 104m2 unit that is in close proximity to Calvary Hospital, University of Canberra, CIT, AIS and much more.
The home boasts ample size with 2 generous bedrooms, 2 big bathrooms plus a separate toilet, all with in-slab heating.
The entertainer in you will love the indoor/outdoor feel to your North facing open plan living areas and balcony.
Enjoy all year-round comfort with the reverse cycle air conditioning. This unit is ready to move in now with a modern kitchen offering gas cooking, new carpets and fresh paint.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing this first floor home has security access and double parking.
Secure your future.
– Unit size 104sqm open plan living
– Premium first floor position
– New Carpet and freshly painted interiors.
– Two comfortable bedrooms, ensuite to master
– Modern kitchen
– Gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
– Separate toilet
– Excellent main bathroom with a bath tub
– Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning for year-round comfort
– Separately zoned thermostat in-slab heating
– North facing balcony
– Secure double car accommodation plus storage
– Body Corporate Levy $916.67 per quarter
– Rates $432.00/quarter
– Land Tax $628.40/quarter (if applicable)
– Water and Sewerage $160.40/quarter
– Rental appraisal of $430 – $460p.w