Private, Elevated, Opposite Parkland
And that is just the start of what this ideal family home has on offer.
This residence built by Hooker Homes sits proudly and privately behind a mature garden on top of the crest in a peaceful loop street. Its elevation is perfect for the tree top views and country cottage appeal and is situated on a large 794m2 block.
It is conveniently placed for the young family with school, shops and transport within close range and your very own park right opposite.
Winter sun floods through the North facing free flowing living areas, while all the kid’s rooms have their own built in robes. The large master bedroom offers tranquillity with its leafy outlook and surprises you with a walk-in robe and renovated ensuite.
Outside, the huge deck overlooks an amazingly large private and low maintenance back yard.
This fantastic family home also includes ducted gas heating, spacious car accommodation, a lockable garden shed and much more.
Come see for yourself what dreams and possibilities you will create for your family.
- North facing across from children’s park
- 3 Spacious bedrooms and ensuite
- Cedar windows
- Partial views
- Front and back deck
- Braemar gas ducted heating
- Synthetic lawn
- Bosch dishwasher
- Separate laundry
- Low e (Energy) glass – Comfort Plus by Pilkington
- Linen press
- Established gardens
- Moments to Belconnen Town Centre, Hawker Shops, public transport close proximity to Southern Cross Early Childhood Centre, Florey, Weetangera and Hawker Primary Schools, Belconnen High School, and Hawker College