An exciting opportunity to secure a single level townhouse residence in a prestige suburb & all within close proximity to schools, parks, shops & town centre. This prestige suburb that some would arguably consider the inner south of Gungahlin is only 7 minutes away from Gungahlin Library, Light Rail, Sporting Clubs and Shopping Centres.
This well designed home offers a peaceful retreat with a segregated master bedroom & ensuite, while the other 2 bedrooms share a generous bathroom & separate toilet. All have built in robes.
Entertain your friends & family on your large, north facing, covered deck which opens via sliding glass doors from your kitchen / meals area. The kitchen comes with gas cook top & electric oven and offers plenty of bench & cupboard space.
Enjoy comfort all year round in this extremely low maintenance home with Ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling.
The property offers peace of mind with a huge double garage providing not only plenty of space for 2 generous sized cars and extra storage space but also the security of internal access.
This package is complete with freshly painted interior & new carpets with nothing to spend. All you need to do is move in and enjoy.
Properties in prestigious Nicholls in this price range are few and far between. Don’t miss this opportunity to secure your future.
For any enquiries contact Rowan Brennan on 0419 999 778 or Luke Hadfield on 0498 012 919
- Built-in-robes to all bedrooms
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Spa bath
- Separate toilet
- Simpson gas cooking appliances
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Double garage with internal access
- Private low maintenance yard
- Freshly painted interior & new carpet
- 2 minute drive to local Nicholls Shops
- 7 minute drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
- Local amenities include Gungahlin Library, Light Rail, Gungahlin Marketplace, Gungahlin Lakes Club, Gold Creek Country Club and various other sports clubs
- Living Size: 119m2
- Rates: $1925.77pa
- Strata Fees: $1732.60pa
- Water Rates: $161.32pq
- EER: 2.5