Come and inspect this sensational 1 bedroom, full furnished apartment in the heart of New Acton. Located in one of the Canberra’s most exclusive residences only a short stroll from popular restaurants, cafes & bars, as well as having the Palace Electric Cinema located just across the road.
This beautiful apartment, located on level 3, is only a short walk from the City West working precinct and the ANU, so perhaps just walk to work to have a fresh start to your day, with no parking fees. For those who love the outdoors, a short walk, jog or bike ride across the walkway will have you on the shores of Lake Burley Griffin to enjoy all it offers including picnic areas, water sports and cycleways that feature some of Canberra’s most spectacular views.
The complex also comprises a fully equipped gym with change room and shower facilities, a 32-seat theatre room and a gorgeous roof-top garden available to be enjoyed by all the residents of the building. Access is through an attractive, secure entry foyer at the front of the building or via the secure Carpark where the allocated car space and large storage cage are also located on Level 3, just outside the front door of the apartment!
Come and inspect this excellent, fully furnished apartment – it will not be available for long!
– Open plan living with lovely easterly views towards Mt Ainslie
– Spacious bedroom with large built in robes and beautiful ensuite bathroom
– Quality furnishings and Miele appliances throughout
– Ducted heating & cooling for your comfort all year round
– Full length, double glazed windows
– Balcony area off the bedroom and lounge overlooking lovely green space
– Secure car parking space with large storage cage (also on Level 3)