Located in a quiet, tree lined street, this family home combines tranquility with amenity. Here is a rare opportunity to acquire a property in tightly held Dickson. 33 Marsden street has line of sight to Dickson wetlands, a lovely place to take a stroll with the kids to see the wildlife.
This peaceful property is well located, with four highly regarded schools within walking distance. The Dickson shops are close by, as well as the Dickson pool, light rail and the Dickson bus interchange. There are few places in Canberra with comparable access to services.
The home offers three bedrooms, all with built in robes. There is a large dining and living area with an open fireplace and reverse cycle A/C. Ducted heating throughout keeps you warm in winter and there are easy care laminated wooden floors throughout.
There is plenty of room for vehicles with a lock up garage, a car port and ample off street parking. The rear of the home offers a generous deck where you can entertain and watch the kids playing in the child-friendly yard. Keen gardeners will appreciate the vegetable garden bed and the side nursery with potting area.
This family home ticks so many boxes and your amenity is protected by the current zoning which restricts neighbours to residential dwellings. This property is a must see, don’t miss your opportunity to live in Dickson.
- Rare opportunity to buy into Dickson in a single dwelling zoning
- Positioned in a tree line street within eyesight of the Dickson wetlands
- Large dining and living area with laminated wooden floors
- 3 bedrooms each featuring built in robes
- Walking distance to: 4 schools, Dickson shops, Dickson pool, public transport
- An open fire place & deducted gas heating for winter & Reverse cycle a/c for summer
- Large rear deck ideal for relaxing or watching the kids play in the backyard