Trendy + Potential
If you are seeking a foothold into the popular Inner South property market, then this trendy and charming cottage could be just the very opportunity you have been waiting for!
With all the components of an enhancer’s dream, you cannot miss this opportunity. It is ready to live in now with potential for future extension or redevelopment. The 727m2 level block is ideally located in a quiet and convenient cul-de-sac.
Situated within walking distance of Saint Clare’s and St Edmund’s Colleges, bus and train facilities, parks, Fyshwick Markets, and within a stone’s throw to Griffith, Manuka shopping precinct and the ever-popular Kingston Foreshore and lake.
Whether to live-in, invest or as a renovator’s dream, astute purchasers will no doubt recognise the opportunity for future capital growth and wish to make the most of this fabulous opportunity!
- Two light filled bedrooms
- Private deck off master bedroom
- Updated bathroom
- Euro laundry
- Timber floors
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Freshly painted interior and exterior
- Large covered private deck off dining room
- Open fire in the lounge room
- Single garage
- Two carports
- 10 mins drive to Canberra CBD
- Walk to schools, bus, train and shops