Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder but value is truly undeniable!
This family designed home was completely renovated and extended to a very high standard some 15 years ago making it irreplaceable value in today’s market.
On offer is approximately 237 sq mtrs of single level living plus another 80 odd sq mtrs below consisting of double garage & storage space while sitting on a huge 1053 sq mtr block.
All this & yet so close to Canberra Town Centre, Airport, schools, and only a 1-minute walk to Mt Ainslie Reserve.
Settle back & enjoy the family gatherings in the park like gardens and lawns in your own resort styled oasis set in a leafy, quiet enclave or travel just a few short minutes to the vibrant restaurants, theatre & designer shops.
Who says you can’t have it all?
A stunning fusion of function and form, showcasing designer interiors and high-quality finishes throughout, this refurbished solid brick residence is a unique offering in this highly regarded inner city suburb.
Sited to take full advantage of its broad northerly aspect to the rear, sunny informality is the cornerstone to its open plan living areas which offer an uplifting sense of space and light and extend outdoors to recreational area, built in barbeque and designer swimming pool.
A centrally located kitchen is the hub of the home and the focal point for family gatherings or entertaining on a grand scale.
Whether it’s the crisp lines of the architecture or the incredible manicured gardens and resort style living this home is sure to capture your and your family’s heart. You be the master of your future, enquire now.
- Dual Miele oven and gas stovetop
- Two Fisher Paykel dish draws
- Abundance of storage throughout
- In-slab heating to living/wet areas
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Ducted gas heating
- Electric Off Peak hot water system
- Built in barbeque with main gas
- Electric outdoor retractable awning
- Large secluded backyard
- Solar heated swimming pool
- Double automatic garage with plenty of storage
- Conveniently located close to the airport, Canberra Centre, local schools, Campbell Shops, Mount Ainslie Nature Reserve
Outgoings & Further Features:
- Rates: 6,029 pa (approx.)
- Living: 237m2 (approx.)
- Block: 1,0532m2 (approx.)
- EER: 3.0
- UV: $979,000 (approx.)
Please note that whilst our team has taken all care in providing this information, to the extent legally permissible Bolton & Co disclaims responsibility for omissions or inaccuracies. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries, and the state of the property at the time of their inspection.