Three Bedroom Townhouse
63/36 Dulcie Holland Cres, Moncrieff ACT 2914
IMPORTANT! Property inspections are by appointment unless otherwise listed. Preference is given to pre-approved applicants.
PLEASE NOTE we will not respond to enquires asking for information that is detailed in this listing.
You can apply for this property via the link below:
Lease term: 12 months preferred
This spacious and modern three-bedroom townhouse is perfect for your every need. The ground floor boasts a generous open plan living kitchen and living. The kitchen features ample amount of storage. Also on the ground floor is a large guest bedroom with built-in robe, powder room, and European laundry. Upstairs, you will find an oversized master bedroom, with adjoining ensuite. The second bathroom is equipped with a separate bath and shower, and ample room for young families or just a relaxing soak after a long day.
This beautiful townhouse has a sunny courtyard, perfect for hosting guests after a refreshing dip in the pool, located within metres of the front door. This conveniently located property is within a 5-minute drive to both Amaroo and Casey shops, schooling and local public transport options.
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Kitchen features quality 20mm stone bench tops and soft closing drawers
• Modern kitchen appliances, including a 75cm gas cooktop, oven, externally ducted rangehood, and integrated microwave & dishwasher
• Generous sized bedrooms, all fitted with large built-in sliding robes
• Separate upstairs study nook
• Ground floor powder room
• Beautiful 23m2 courtyard for entertaining
• Secure side-by-side double car parking underneath w/ additional storage cage
• Access to communal pool, BBQ area and veggie garden
• Upgraded double glazed window in main living area
• NBN fibre to the premises
• Separately metered utilities (electricity, gas, and water)
Pets: Tenants MUST seek written permission for approval of any pets.
Rent is calculated and payable by calendar month
Bond is equivalent to four weeks rent.
Please note that whilst our team has taken all care in providing this information, to the extent legally permissible Bolton & Co disclaims responsibility for omissions or inaccuracies. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries, and the state of the property at the time of their inspection.