At Bolton & Co we spend time taking you through the sales process so you know what to expect. We show you the steps which need to be taken in order to successfully market your property. From the initial appraisal right through to the day the removalist turns up and you are waving goodbye to your old home, we’re with you every step of the way.
The sales process steps include:
- Initial appraisal of your property
- Entering into an exclusive Agency agreement with Bolton & Co for the sale of your property
- Preparing your property for a successful sale
- Assisting in the arrangement of contracts for sale on your behalf at your request
- Arranging the building and pest reports on your behalf
- Meet professional photographer on site to arrange high quality photos, video or 3D mapping
- Erecting the For Sale sign in front of your property
- List property for sale on key real estate portals of your choice and discuss exhibition times with you and what to expect
- Open homes and negotiating on your behalf with prospective purchasers
- Negotiating a successful offer and issuing sales instructions
- Following up successful offers ensuring your property exchanges in a timely manner
- Advising of settlement dates
- Arranging pre-settlement inspection of your property by the purchaser and finally delivering the keys to your solicitor for handover at settlement.
As part of the sale process we:
- Provide sellers with a full break down of costs, including commission and marketing fees
- Strive to achieve the very best possible price for your property
- Are honest and upfront in all our dealings
- Provide you with additional services such as mortgage broking if requested
- Keep you updated of the process of selling your property, market direction, feedback from prospective purchasers and always listening to what is important to individual sellers.